- Testing the Waters: Engineering a Water Reuse Process: Youth investigate water quality and filtering technologies to engineer a process to reuse water in an extreme environment.
- Worlds Apart: Engineering Remote Sensing Devices: Youth design remote sensing devices to gather data about a mystery moon for scientist partners.
As a pilot educator, you will:
- receive an educator guide and materials needed to complete the hands-on activities for up to 24 youth
- complete approximately eight activities with middle-school-aged youth in summer camp by August 28th, 2017
- administer assessments to the youth in your summer camp to help us understand how the unit impacts their attitudes about engineering
- earn a stipend as thanks for your participation
- MA-only: Attend a focus group at the Museum of Science, Boston on August 28th
- AZ-only: Attend a focus group at Northern Arizona University, date TBD
To qualify, fill out the application by Friday, May 5th at 5 PM!
For additional information, contact: