• One week (15 hours) of official East Valley Robotics Academy training with one facilitator.
• 5 classes meeting for 3 three hours per day, Monday - Friday. Morning, Afternoon, or Evening Sessions Available. Reserve your time soon spots are filling up.
• The last class is reserved for the final round robin robotics competition.
• This course is intended to be a vacation camp for students.
• The East Valley Robotics Academy will provide all necessary robotics materials needed for a course of up to 30 participants (minimum of 15) working in 6-8 teams.
• If programming is included in the course the organizations site will need to provide necessary computers and programming software. We can show you how east this is to do!
• This course is limited to students in 3rd - 8th grades. These ages are strictly enforced.
• Host schools/organizations need to provide 1 adult for every 8 students. More adults are welcome to participate.
• The East Valley Robotics Academy will show you everything you need to create your own VEX IQ Robotics summer camps in the future
Possible Courses: Half Day Summer Camp (Full Day camps may be possible. ask for pricing, details, and availability).
Cost: $139 per student per week
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-279-2018 to set up a VEX IQ Robotics Summer Camp