The AZ STEM Network offers Educators unparalleled access to STEM resources and connections from across state and nation. It's all right here!
- Do you want to start a new STEM program at your school?
- Are you looking for STEM Guides that can walk you through the process from start-up to full implementation of STEM integration for your school or classroom?
- Do you want to start an after school STEM Club?
- Would you like to link your high school STEM program to higher education?
- Are you looking for business partners and/or additional funding sources?
The site provides FIVE distinct opportunities for you to explore:
- Register as a Member for yourself and/or your school, thereby creating a profile to share all of the wonderful STEM related things you are doing. See: The drop down menu to "JOIN".
- Once registered, you can then join Groups to communicate directly with other educators, or browse the variety of individual resources posted by our members via their profile pages. See: Drop down menu for find a Group.
- Get step-by-step instructions at the program level from the STEM Guides. These resources include our widely popular "how to" guides, including; STEM Immersion Guide-for starting and implementing a new STEM Program, STEM Implementation Guide-a timeline for beginning and implementing STEM programs, STEM Club Guide-for creating or maintaining an after school STEM club, and our STEM Pathways Guide-which provides the process for linking high school STEM programs to their local community colleges. See: The drop down menu for STEM Tools and Resources.
- Visit the Tools4Teachers portal and explore the over 200 possible STEM specific resources. These resources have been fully evaluated by a team of experts to offer you premiere STEM-specific content and connections on the web. Five separate categories of information are available to teachers, administrators, school board members, and informal educators. See: The drop down menu for Tools4Teachers
- Connect to your local business community through our Business Advocates portal. Sign up your school or organization to link to local businesses and industries interested in supporting quality STEM programming. Look for additional funding and grant opportunities under our Forums for STEM Grant Opportunities See: STEM Tools and Resources>Forums and Blogs.
We know you will find a plethora of opportunities to expand your exposure to the world of STEM Education. Join us on this journey and support our shared goal to provide an educated workforce and a strong Arizona economy.