AATM Mini Grants
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Until funds depleted
Arizona Association of Teachers of Mathematics (AATM) invites you to apply for a mini-grant, a member-only benefit for all AATM members. These mini-grants range from $50 to $100 and are intended to support classroom initiatives and professional development opportunities. Applications will be considered on a first come, first served basis until the funding is depleted. All applications that meet the guidelines below will be considered.
Application criteria and procedures:
· Applications should be submitted electronically to Jean Tsuya committee chair mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
ASTA gratefully acknowledges support from the following organizations:
· Applicants must be a current member of Arizona Association of Teacher of Mathematics
· The amount of requested support should not exceed $100.
· Activities must support AATM goals, and may include, but are not limited to
· Mathematics projects
· Purchase of mathematics manipulatives or other instructional materials
· Support for mathematics initiatives or clubs
· Professional development opportunities
The AATM mini-grants designated for professional development opportunities may support expenses related to registration, travel, and lodging expenses. The proposals for instructional materials may include teacher or student materials.
The funds cannot be used toward teacher pay, stipends, or substitute costs.
The application must include:
· The applicant’s name, email, address, contact phone and school name
· Contact information for the applicant’s supervisor, including name, phone and email
· A statement of need (limited to 100 words)
· A Project Description, limited to 100 words. Please note that AATM will publish the Project Descriptions in our semi-annual publication OnCore
· A detailed listing of expenditures for the project.
If applicable, a list of any materials to be purchased through the project.
Within 90 days of the project, successful applicants are asked to provide a short summary (limited to 100 words) of the project’s activities, and the impact on students, teachers and/or math teams.